Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
|P4||11:12- 12:02||50 Min|
Friday early release
|P4||10:35- 11:15||40 Min|
- Completion of ASL admission form
- One Time nonrefundable application Fee $150
- English proficiency: official results from the TOEFL (minimum 45), IELTS (minimum 5.5) or LOEP (minimum 86).
If the student is not able to provide any of the previous English proficiency evidences, he/she may be admitted conditionally by taking Proficiency courses until they successfully complete the Advanced Level.
Courses can be taken anytime online prior to the year start date, for more information and payment for the proficiency courses, please contact your school advisor.
- School Records Release of official student’s report card or transcript and translated into English by a certified translator.
- I-20 Paperwork:
- Declaration of Finances Form
- Official Bank Letter or statement (with at least $14,950 available funds and account type displayed) along English translation.
- Copy of Passport
- A onetime payment of $300 administrative Fee
- $75 Courier Fee to deliver your I-20 document back to you
Once we receive your complete package and payments, American School of Leadership will decide on admission.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an admission letter along an I-20 form to apply for an F-1 Student Visa at your local U.S. Consulate.
ASL does not guarantee F1 Visas, only the consulate determines eligibility.
Note: Students may not enter the U.S. more than 30 days prior to the start date on their I-20
Tuition and fees
- Non-refundable Enrolment fee: $900/year
- 12th grade Tuition: $14,950/year
Payment plans can be discussed with your assigned advisor.